Frank Lloyd Wright - Black and White Patterns Round Coaster Set
The patterns in this black and white coaster set show the variety of styles of Wright’s decorative designs through his lifetime. Wright loved the simplicity of the circle, square, and triangle and experimenting with their endless combinations. To create these complex designs he used very simple equipment: the T-square, the compass, and the triangle.
Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959) is recognized world-wide as one of the greatest architects of the twentieth century. His work heralded a new thinking in architecture, using innovation in design and engineering made possible by newly developed technology and materials. His creative ability extended far beyond the border of architecture to graphic design, furniture, art glass, textiles, and decorative elements for the home.
Assorted set of 4 absorbent stone coasters, one of each design, 4.25."
- ABSORBENT STONE: Absorbs sweating or spilled drinks without making a mess. No more rings on your furniture or drops of your favorite drinks sitting on your tables or coasters. This functional soapstone material helps keep your home clean.
- FURNITURE PROTECTING CORK: Cork backed to protect your furniture. These stone coasters will not slide on or scratch your tables. The natural cork backing also helps the coaster stay in place on your table if the table is bumped into.
- COASTER SET: Comes with four 4 ¼ inch coasters. All carefully placed in a printed box. Useful and beautiful gift! These unique designs are sure to be something they won’t say they already have one of making these the ideal gift.
- EXPERIENCE: CoasterStone coasters are the first truly absorbent coasters. We have years of experience and perfection of our design. The original company was founded in 1921 and then renamed CoasterStone in 1983.
- FAMILY OWNED: We are family owned and have a dedicated and talented team of designers in the USA. Each coaster is pressed onto the stone by hand using our proprietary printing process.